Seven Minutes of Science
Date: Thursday, September 11
Location: 107 Harris Hall
Seven Minutes of Science will showcase graduate participants in Ready Set Go: Summer 2014 as they present their research in seven-minute presentations for a general, non-expert audience. The goal of this symposium is to share the great research going on at Northwestern in a way that is accessible to individuals from any field. Talks will cover topics from the following fields:
- Industrial Engineering & Management Sciencies
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Molecular Biosciences
- Engineering Sciences & Applied Mathematics
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
Whether you conduct research in these fields or are simply curious about what their research entails, this event is perfect for broadening your scope of knowledge.
Refreshments will be served.
Sign up below!
Contact us at RSG@northwestern.edu
Made possible by funding from The Graduate School and through funding by CIERA.
Site design by Alex Adler